For those of you who like the combination of sweet and savory, this is for you!
100 g pasta (I prefer Fussili for dishes with a lot of sauce)
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons of olive oil
tarragon, salt, garlic pepper
125 g goats cream cheese (if you don’t like goats cheese you can as well leave it out)
4 tablespoons of cream
- Put up water for the pasta and boil until as al dente as you like them
- In the meantime, cut the garlic and heat it up in a non-stick pan in the olive oil
- Add grated zucchini to it and stir until fried
- Add the spices and cook for 2 more minutes
- Add the pomegranate seeds and the goats cheese and the cream and stir until goats cream cheese is dissolved
- Add the pasta to the sauce in the pan and stir until all noodles are covered
- Put it in your favourite type of serving dish (mine is a bowl) and enjoy!