What to do with all that celery? This!
4 celery sticks
2cm of ginger
2 Thai chilies
1 clove of garlic
1 handful of cilantro
salt, pepper, oil for cooking
optional sour cream
optional rice (I used a mix of wild and basmati rice)
- Cook rice
- In the meantime, chop the carrots and the celery and fry them in a pan.
- Next, chop the chilies, ginger and the garlic and add it to the pan
- Then chop the mango and add it, too
- Smash the avocado and mix it with the lime’s juice before adding it to the mix in the pan
- Chop the cilantro, add it to the pan, together with the cooked rice, mix well and enjoy